ABRA Auto Body & Glass knows when an accident happens you need quality repairs and outstanding customer service.
Our technicians use state-of-the-art repair technology and only the highest quality products to get your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition.
Our repair centers are staffed with a General Manager, Customer Service Manager, and a Customer Service Representative to ensure you receive the highest quality repairs and the best customer service possible.
ABRA accepts most major credit cards.
Certifications That Matter
Your safety is important. Which is why ABRA relies on independent organizations to certify our auto body repair processes and procedures. This helps ensure we do all we can to properly and safely repair damaged vehicles. This ABRA auto body shop in Elk River, MN holds I-CAR Gold Class certification, achieved by only 10 percent of auto body shops across the nation. Click the I-CAR Gold logo below to learn more.
Features of this Location
- Clean, modern customer-friendly lounge areas
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Drive-in claims area
- Car rental assistance
- Auto glass, paintless dent removal and towing services available
- Early bird/after hours drop off
- 24 hour Contact Center - 1.888.USA.ABRA
- Equipped with Audatex & CCC Pathways estimating systems
- Foreign language assistance
- Downdraft paint booth with oven
- Kansas Jack frame rack for unibody and full-frames
- I-CAR Gold and ASE certified technicians
- Shark computerized measuring system
- Fully air conditioned
- Mobile auto glass service available at your home or work
- Rock-chip / Windshield repair technicians
- Lifetime warranty honored at ALL ABRA locations nationwide
- NGA & ICAR nationally certified and trained glass installers
- Auto glass in-shop service at any one of our collision facilities - convenient for inclement weather
- 18,000 secured square feet
- Certified aluminum repair technicians, equipment, and clean room
- Boat Repairs