- Donate old clothes or household goods.
- The next time you go grocery shopping, pick up
non-perishable items to donate to your local
- Bring new or lightly used toys and stuffed animals
to a children’s hospital.
- On your next birthday, ask that people give donations
to a charity of your choice instead of gifts.
- Send a care package to deployed troops, veterans,
or wounded soldiers. Write a thank you letter and
include food. Visit OperationGratitude.com or
Give2TheTroops.org to learn more about donating.
- Offer to do housework for an elderly neighbor.